QPS offers industrial construction for both new and renovation projects. QPS is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call. Our industrial construction employees become OSHA trained and have years of experience in multiple areas of construction.
The depth and breadth of our construction services are vast and can range from a small day project to a turn-key package. QPS can manage every phase including being the General Contractor or Construction Management Services to help provide the customer a means to achieve their goal.
Some of our specific services include but are not limited to:
- New Construction – Build-outs and creating a building from block or sheet metal.
- Steel Erection – Creating the steel frame of a building or support structure.
- Equipment Installation – Installation of various equipment you may need within or outside of your structure including pumps, motors, agitators, screws, i.e. rotating equipment. (Please see Millwrights Page)
- Concrete Work – Management and completion of all phases of concrete work.
- Certified Welding –We provide a wide variety of highly skilled, talented welders to meet your welding needs.
- Process Piping – From Carbon Steel to a Sanitary Finish, QPS welders are qualified on multiple types of materials (Please see Process Piping Page)
- National Board “R” Stamp – Allows us to perform repairs and alterations to a variety of non-fired pressure tanks and vessels.